Queensland can expect to finally be the beneficiary of strong property market performance,” – Propertyology head of research Simon Pressley.
One of the effects of the pandemic is the population shift to places that are safe and have a better lifestyle. The advancement of technology and Covid changed workers options allowing flexibility and enabling more people to work remotely, causing this move en-masse to ‘better’ living locations.
Various reports state that Brisbane and Queensland are some of the most preferred choices for a major interstate move. Queensland has healthier lifestyle options than busier and larger cities such as Sydney and Melbourne. Infrastructure is also booming in Queensland and will continue to do so as the 2032 Olympics edge closer. NDIS property investment in QLD is a great option that fits the budget and yields high returns.
Property and Home Investment in QLD:
Terry Ryder, Ryder Property managing director, also predicted a nationwide property boom, excluding Sydney and Melbourne, with Queensland a major driver because of the “exodus to affordable lifestyle”.
In Queensland, Covid cases are controlled, and mortgage rates are very low. The cost of property in Queensland has risen by more than 20% in some areas, but as infrastructures continue to be developed further on the Sunshine and Gold Coasts, the interstate market demand will continue in Queensland. SDA housing investment in QLD offers lesser risk and gives profitable returns.
Australians are also moving to rural Queensland regions such as Cairns and Townsville and the real estate market is booming in most locales.
Key Property Takeaways :
- The government is funding more job creation and infrastructure projects in Queensland. Thus, expect double-digit capital growth in QLD locations.
- Due to the pandemic, the government maintained low-interest rates for loans, which along with first-home buyers grants enabled new buyers to enter the market.
- Other buyers are also likely to continue to move and invest in Queensland, due to lower prices and remote work options.
- Infrastructure spending will continue to drive housing market growth. Mass infrastructure projects in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Rockhampton, and Townsville will raise the value of property.
- The interstate migration of people to Queensland is high and demand in QLD housing markets continues to outstrip supply. NDIS property investment QLD is affordable and provides high rental yields between 9% and 12%.
Record-breaking sales in Queensland during covid :
According to the latest report released by the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ), property prices increased by 6.1% over the quarter across every region of Queensland in the final three months of 2020. Hence, more homes were bought and sold in QLD than ever before. According to Mike Gill the head of research at online property exchange network PEXA, non-extended lockdowns, and high interstate migrations, increased the housing sales in Queensland.
SDA housing Investment can be a good choice to get high returns if it fits your budget. Investors can look for “NDIS house for Sale Ads”. Our NDIS packages are located in high-demand areas and provide much higher returns than regular residential investment packages.
NDIS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA provides the best NDIS housing investment opportunities that provide high rental yield.
Connect with us today here