Webinar – Sep 9th Wed @ 11:00am
In this webinar, we will explore:
1. What is ‘impact’ investing?
2. What is the NDIS?
3. What is SDA and how does it work?
4. What are the objectives of the scheme and what are the vital social outcomes it seeks to achieve?
5. What potential returns might be available to property investors through the scheme?
6. Who can invest and how might an investment be achieved?
7. What are the risks and the pitfalls?
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
INVESTING IN NDIS SDA PROPERTY
9th September | 11:00am AEST
Cashflow positive | High yields of up to 15-20% pa | Govt backed residential property
Disclaimer: NDIS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, (Corporate Real Estate Licence No. 4417552), has prepared information on this website that is general in nature. We believe this information to be reliable and accurate, based on current available data. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information. NDIS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA, its subsidiaries, affiliates and consultants, are not licensed financial advisors and are not liable to any person or entity for any damage or loss that has occurred, or may occur, in relation to that person or entity taking or not taking action in respect of any representation, statement, opinion or advice referred to herein. You should seek independent professional legal, taxation and finance advice.
Acknowledgement: NDIS PROPERTY AUSTRALIA acknowledges Traditional Owners of Australia. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present, and future.